Property Management Services
Property Management Services
We provide end to end property management services in India for Non-Residents. From tenant search, monthly rent collection to repairs and periodic inspections,
Our rental property management services in India for Non-residents take care of everything from advertising your property, finding the right tenant, and support till tenant move-in.
We provide customized property management services in India for Non-resident Indians.
With our professionally drafted rent agreement, you can complete all the rent agreement formalities at the comfort of your own home.
If you own a residential investment home and are looking for professional management, we are ready to work for you. We provide clients with assistance in tenant placement, rent collection, maintenance and many other services.
- Renovation and repairs
- Rental property maintenance
- Commercial property maintenance
- Farm land maintenance
- Encumbrance Certificate
- Property buying and selling
- Agricultural estate maintenance
- Property title deed and EC verification
- Patta transfers
- Tax assessments
- Deed preparations
- Registration support
Renovations are a process of improving a structure. Most builders focus on building new homes, so renovating is typically a part-time activity for such people. The processes and services required for renovations are quite specific. Once plans are signed off, building a new home is relatively predictable. Renovations usually require all of the sub-trades that are needed for the construction of a new building. During renovation projects, flexibility is often required from renovation companies to respond to unexpected issues that arise. Projects involving renovation require not just flexibility, but a plan that has previously been agreed upon by the property owner.
Many people who are living away from home and visit occasionally to their house will need to spend some time to refurbish the house. If the maintenance is not done on a regular basis there is a possibility of major repairs at some point.
Your property needs renovation maintenance on a regular basis. Home owners can think of renovating or carry out repairs when the tenants change. There could be instances where the work has to be done immediately. When you do this type of work the homeowner or their representative has to be present through the whole process.
Getting your property ready to rent, advertising the vacancy in local newspapers and online, showing the property, and screening tenants are some of the most costly and very labor-intensive tasks involved in owning and profiting from rental property. Once you have found good and an ideal tenant, it is very important to retain the tenant. Retention of that renter will become an important aspect of the business. Here are some useful tips on how to do that.
Be friendly and flexible and your tenants will likely return the favor. You like to deal with a tenant who is really reliable and respectful and communicative—and your tenant expects the same thing from you.
Clear rental agreement sets the stage for a trouble-free landlord and tenant relationship, other than the monthly rent and utilities. The agreement should tell very clearly who’s responsible for what in the event that repairs are needed. If the property you are renting includes a empty space or a garden you need to be clear about who will maintain it.
Solving any kind of dispute with your landlord/tenant, tenant is not ready to vacate your house, tenant not paying rent on time or not paying at all.
LexHawk Consulting provides dispute resolution services in which we resolve various issues between landlord & tenant as:
- Issue regarding rent payment.
- Issue of not vacating property.
- Issue of unnecessary demands from tenant side.
- Not abiding by rental agreement.
- Give legal advice on all the aspects of property management such as market value of the property, tax benefits, restrictions laid by the government, etc.
- Specify all the terms and conditions of the sale as well as in purchase deed clearly and as per the law related to contract and agreement.
- Deal with the matters relating to title deed, tenants, eviction.
- Make the transactions related to the property.
- Solve the issues with the deed and any property dispute.
- Resolve the problem of trespass, encroachment, injuries, and boundaries.
- Help in preparing and evaluating the draft deeds, other documents and then filing them.
- Register all the documents with the proper authority and check if any adjustment is required.
- Help the clients with title deed problems, insurance, and environmental issues.
- Make sure that the inspections and appraisals are done on time.
- Evaluate the purchase agreements and leases.
- Review all the transactions done by the client.
- Represent his client in the court when required.
- Participate in the hearings and the trials.
- File appeal if necessary.
- Negotiate and bargain or make settlements on behalf of his client.
- Detailed documentation of the properties as per the law of the land.
- Filing of relevant paperwork to initiate and complete an unlawful detainer action.
- Represent the owner in the court.
- Coordinating with law enforcement to remove a tenant or tenant’s possessions from a unit.
- Managing issues of legal dispute or litigation.
- Keeping the owners informed about the latest local, state and federal legislation that apply to renting and maintaining properties.
- Provide prospective renters with rental applications on behalf of the owners that are legally compliant with fair housing laws to avoid any feud in future.
- Making drafts of leasing agreement for tenants in the name of the owners.
- Ensure all property transactions are executed appropriately.
- Maintain complete documentation of expenses through invoices and receipts.
- Manage all historical records such as paid bills, contracts, inspection reports, guarantees, etc.
- Provide yearly reporting, structured for tax purposes as well as required tax records.
- Advise the owner on related tax abatements associated with the rental assets.
- Provide easy to read monthly cash-flow narratives which offer a detailed breakdown of income and itemized expenses.
- Handling tenant defaults and eviction issues for the owner.
- The lawyers, on behalf of the owners work with investors, brokers, developers, and other attorneys.
- Property management agents specialize in residential and commercial real estate transactions. They ensure that their clients’ interest stand protected. For this, they work with surveyors, insurance agents, inspectors, real estate and title agents, banks and other financial institutions.
- In residential transactions, lawyers check whether there are charges or liens against the property. They make sure that the seller pays the taxes and maintenance on time.
- Real estate attorneys help clients with security deposits and review the final declaration, promissory note, bills of sale, and deed, etc.
for more details Contact : 9994563793